BUSH put on a great show at the Xcite Center at Parx Casino on July 15, 2023. The band played a mix of their old hits and new songs from their latest album, “The Art Of Survival.” Gavin Rossdale’s vocals were strong throughout the night, and the band sounded tight. The crowd was really into it, and there was a lot of energy in the room.
- The band opened with “Identity,” one of their new ones. The crowd went wild, and it was a great way to start the show.
- They also played “Glycerine,” “Everything Zen,” and “Little Things.” These are all classic Bush songs, and the crowd loved them.
- Rossdale interacted with the crowd a lot, which made the show more personal. He even jumped off the stage to sing along along with fans as he wandered through the floor.
- The band closed the show with “Comedown.” It was a great way to end the night, and the crowd gave them a standing ovation.
Overall, I would highly recommend seeing Bush if you have the chance, the tour date are below. They put on a great show, and they still know how to rock a venue!
- The venue was well-organized, and the sound was great.
- There was a lot of energy in the crowd, and everyone was having a great time.
- I would recommend getting tickets in advance, as the show was sold out.
Would I see them again?
Absolutely! Bush is one of my favorite bands, and they always put on a great show. I would definitely see them again if they came back to town.
BUSH WEBSITE HERE !!
Jul 16 – Ohio State Reformatory [Inkcarceration Festival]Mansfield, OH
Jul 28 – Ragbrai Concert SeriesCoralville, IA
Jul 29 – Hard Rock Casino – OutdoorsCincinnati, OH
Aug 04 – Victory Park [Victory Live! / Buzzard Fest]North Ridgeville, OH
Aug 05 – 9:30 ClubWashington, DC
Aug 06 – The AtlantisWashington, DC
Aug 23 – Benton Franklin FairPasco, WA
Aug 24 – Western Idaho FairBoise, ID
Aug 25 – Oregon State FairSalem, OR
Aug 27 – Rolling Hills CasinoCorning, CA
Sep 01 – Nebraska State Fair ParkGrand Island, NE
Sep 02 – Rocklahoma FestivalPryor, OK
Sep 14 – The Colosseum @ Caesars WindsorWindsor, ON, CA
Nov 03 – SEMA FestLas Vegas, NV
Review and Photography by: Bob Linneman